TEARS FOR A LIFETIME (EPISODE 6): WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING



It had been two months since Jide and I started the thing that we had (It’s not worthy to be called a relationship) and I had no regrets (at the time). He made me so happy. Whenever he was around, there was a gift waiting in my room on my bed; He treated me like a grownup, He was always able to make me laugh without trying too hard. Of course, with my aunt being around, he had to steal kisses and wait until she went out to put me on his lap or hold me. He never asked for more and at thirteen, I didn’t know there was more to give.


Some months later, we were on a holiday from school. I’ll never forget that day – December 5, 2004; my aunt called me into her room to pack up some bags and I later overheard her discussing with Uncle Jide about how she was going to see her sister at Enugu for 2 weeks. I was so happy; you would think I had won a lottery. I was going to be able to spend all day with my Jide and have no fear that my Aunt would be coming around. She left with Jide. He was to drop her at the local airport for a night flight and then come back. Before too long, Kemi had eaten and gone to bed.


When he got back, he didn’t want to eat. He had me on his lap in the sitting room for the first time and he kept trying to kiss me but I kept worrying that Kemi might wake up and look for me and stumble upon us but he didn’t care. Before I knew it, the kissing became a bit violent and he was breathing hard and he was trying to get my top off. I stood up from his lap so fast you’d think I was burned. I didn’t understand what was going on and I didn’t like it. He tried to explain gently. I remember telling me that it was what happened between two people that loves each other, how much he wanted to be with me, how he’d be gentle with me. I apologized that I didn’t want to do it and I went away to my room though he kept calling me.


I felt so bad, I couldn’t sleep. It was maybe an hour later and I felt that I had hurt him; someone who had only showed me so much love and I couldn’t give him what he wanted. I needed to go and apologize so I went back down. I saw Jide sprawled across the sofa with a bottle that was almost empty in his hand. He looked like he was sleeping but when I got closer; I saw that his eyes were partly opened. He said ‘Rita, why do you keep doing this to me?’ and I went to him and knelt in front of him trying to say I was sorry. He said ‘I love you, Riri but you don’t love me’. I said ‘It’s not that…’ He pulled me onto him and he kissed me hard and he hurt me. He said ‘You don’t want to be with me right? Just get out from my sight! ’ He pushed me away from him.


I didn’t understand why he was so angry. I thought he was going to leave me like he did before. ‘Jide, please, I love you. I’m sorry. I’ll do anything to make you happy.’ My tears didn’t even cause him to calm down like before. He grabbed me hard and pulled me away from the sitting room towards the staircase. I could barely climb with how hard he was pulling me. I realized then that he was pulling me towards his room. I was so scared but I didn’t want to make him angrier. He was already so angry...

Click here to read the next episode •••>> "http://lovedoctorkollar.blogspot.com.ng/2017/01/tears-for-lifetime-episode-7-oh-rita.html"

Comments

  1. Upload d full one nau. U making us anxious
    ND scare for riri.c wat u Av got your Sef into....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts